ALERT! 4 Year Old Dies From Ingesting This Common Household Spice.
Matthew was an active four-year-old that love to climb.
But one day, he decided to explore the cabinets in the kitchen and came across something that would change his family’s life forever.
Matthew opened the cinnamon spice jar his mom stored in the kitchen, and decided to eat it.
The little boy started choking, and his body began to move as if he was having a seizure.
Matthew was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead one and a half hours later.
Matthew’s mother donated his organs hoping that her little boy could save someone else’s life.
She is spreading the word to help warn others about this kitchen hazard.
See her touching story in the video below.