She Was Bit By A Snake And You Won’t Believe What Happened To Her Leg!

Share The Knowledge!

In Venezuela a 13-year-old girl was afflicted with a venomous snake bite. The bite itself may have been treatable with modern remedies, but she treated her injury with classic rural treatments instead.

Her leg became severely necrotic, the tissue died and started to rot away. In this picture, shared by an Instagram user, the young girls leg had shriveled up and turned black.

Her entire lower leg is black and the rest of her body shows signs of serious muscle wastage from the poison. Unfortunately, just a week later, the young girl died. This should be a lesson to everyone to be cautious of where you are walking while hiking.

Share The Knowledge!

Daily Buzz Live