This Guy Found A Live Fly In His KFC Bowl – What Would You Do?
When will people start realizing that when you buy fast food, it’s usually made in unsanitary conditions.
You know nothing about the person that is preparing your food. But yet you are comfortable enough to eat it anyway.
I mean, did they wash their hands? Cough on your food? Or even spit in your food? Do they have cuts on their fingers? Appropriate hygiene?
These are the questions you should be asking before you decide to eat at any restaurant.
The guy in the video below, from Tempe, Arizona, had his own special surprise in his KFC Bowl.
A live fly was trapped inside his meal. Buzzing around like he belonged there!
How does this happen? It is really not okay! Check it out in the video below.