Mark Sandomirsky, a doctor of medical science and psychiatrist, advises his patients to relieve stress using a simple technique.
The causes and effects of stress often vary, and people experience it in many different ways. After being stressed, we are left with an uncomfortable feeling of heaviness or pain in certain parts of the body.
The first thing you should do is get rid of all destructive emotions. Do not keep them in. Then, remove the physical effects. Psycho reflexology helps a lot. The fact is, our bodies have natural anti-stress points.
Ancient Chinese culture called this point Shenmen or “The Gate of Heaven.” Treating this area brings celestial energy to your whole body. Shenmen Is a deep, miraculous point that strengthens your overall health, decreases stress, and boost energy.
This acupressure point also suppresses inflammation and addiction, and massaging it relieves pain and every part of your body. Shenmen Is located in the center of the upper third part of your ear.
Dr. Sandomirsky advises:
- Using a cotton bud, press this point and gently massage it. Breathe deeply
- Listen to your body carefully
- Keep breathing deeply
- When you inhale look to the left, and on the exhale look to the right
- You will begin to fill your body calming down
- Massage this point using your fingers
- Massaged it well every time you are stressed
- Repeat this technique every night before you go to bed